To install Etcher, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
choco install etcher
To upgrade Etcher, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
choco upgrade etcher
To uninstall Etcher, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
choco uninstall etcher
Etcher is a powerful OS image flasher built with web technologies to ensure flashing an SDCard or USB drive is a pleasant and safe experience. It protects you from accidentally writing to your hard-drives, ensures every byte of data was written correctly and much more.
- Validated Burning No more writing images on corrupted cards and wondering why your device isn’t booting.
- Hard Drive Friendly Makes drive selection obvious to avoid wiping your entire hard-drive
- Beautiful Interface Who said burning SD cards has to be an eyesore.
- Open Source Made with JS, HTML, node.js and Electron. Dive in and contribute!
- Cross Platform Works for everyone, no more complicated install instructions.
Please Note: This is an automatically updated package. If you find it is out of date by more than a day or two, please contact the maintainer(s) and let them know the package is no longer updating correctly.