To install Zettlr, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
choco install zettlr
To upgrade Zettlr, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
choco upgrade zettlr
To uninstall Zettlr, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
choco uninstall zettlr
With Zettlr, writing professional texts is easy and motivating: Whether you are a college student, a researcher, a journalist, or an author — Zettlr has the right tools for you. Watch the video or continue reading to see what they are!
- File-agnostic writing: Enjoy full control over your own files
- Keep all your notes and texts in one place — searchable and accessible
- Night Mode support
- Cite with Zettlr using
citeprocand your existing literature database
- Code highlighting for most contemporary programming languages
- Simple and beautiful exports with Pandoc, LaTeX, and Textbundle
- Support for state of the art knowledge management techniques (Zettelkasten)
- A revolutionary search algorithm with integrated heatmap
… and the best is: Zettlr is Open Source!
Please Note: This is an automatically updated package. If you find it is out of date by more than a day or two, please contact the maintainer(s) and let them know the package is no longer updating correctly.