To install SuperPutty, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
choco install superputty
To upgrade SuperPutty, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
choco upgrade superputty
To uninstall SuperPutty, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
choco uninstall superputty
SuperPutty is a Windows GUI Application that allows the PuTTY SSH Client to be opened in Tabs. Additionally there is support for SCP to transfer files.
SuperPutty is written in C# and runs on any Windows platform supporting the .NET Framework 3.5 or newer.
- Docking user interface allows personalized workspace and managing multiple PuTTY sessions easy
- Export/Import session configuration
- Upload files securely using the scp or sftp protocols
- Layouts allow for customizing session views
- Supports PuTTY session configurations including Private Keys
- Supports SSH, RLogin, Telnet and RAW protocols
- Supports local shell via MinTTY or puttycyg
- Supports KiTTY
Please Note: This is an automatically updated package. If you find it is out of date by more than a day or two, please contact the maintainer(s) and let them know the package is no longer updating correctly.