To install OctoFarm, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
choco install octofarm
To upgrade OctoFarm, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
choco upgrade octofarm
To uninstall OctoFarm, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
choco uninstall octofarm
What is OctoFarm?
OctoFarm is a web server and client combo for unifying multiple instances of Octoprint. You can manage and monitor as many instances as you want from a single interface giving you full control over your 3D printer farm.
- 100% FREE AND OPEN SOURCE All source code is available to check out and you get the entire feature set for free!
- MANAGEMENT Manage and control every aspect of your OctoPrint run farm.
- MONITORING Keep an eye your entire farm from a selection of views.
- HISTORY Keep track of historical successful, failed or cancelled prints.
- FILE MANAGER Quickly switch and manage all your printers file lists.
- FILAMENT MANAGER Keep track of your spool inventory and assign to print jobs.
Please Note: This is an automatically updated package. If you find it is out of date by more than a day or two, please contact the maintainer(s) and let them know the package is no longer updating correctly.