To install DB Browser for SQLite, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
choco install sqlitebrowser
To upgrade DB Browser for SQLite, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
choco upgrade sqlitebrowser
To uninstall DB Browser for SQLite, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
choco uninstall sqlitebrowser
DB Browser for SQLite
DB Browser for SQLite is a high quality, visual, open source tool to create, design, and edit database files compatible with SQLite.
It is for users and developers wanting to create databases, search, and edit data. It uses a familiar spreadsheet-like interface, and you don’t need to learn complicated SQL commands.
Controls and wizards are available for users to:
- Create and compact database files
- Create, define, modify and delete tables
- Create, define and delete indexes
- Browse, edit, add and delete records
- Search records
- Import and export records as text
- Import and export tables from/to CSV files
- Import and export databases from/to SQL dump files
- Issue SQL queries and inspect the results
- Examine a log of all SQL commands issued by the application
This project has previously been known as SQLite Browser and Database Browser for SQLite.
Please Note: This is an automatically updated package. If you find it is out of date by more than a day or two, please contact the maintainer(s) and let them know the package is no longer updating correctly.